Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Flight Information

I like reading everyone's news. Its fun listening to what people do on the other side of the country. Amazing how this technology works! Thanks Mary.



I wasn't sure who needed to know this so I thought this might be a good place to put it ... from what I had heard Meryl and Blaine were picking Lewis and I up at the airport on the 23rd but for who ever ends up driving out that way... We arrive at 4:45 pm US Airways flight 6329. My cell phone number, which I will have with me ... is 931-247-0412.



Wasn't sure who needed to know that. Two weeks from tomorrow I'll be in Kansas! Can't wait to see everyone. We get our Christmas tree Friday after work and I'm going to decorate it! I'm very excited. My very first very own (though I guess Lewis can borrow it when he wants it :) ) Christmas Tree!

I go on my first business trip next week. To Portsmouth, NH! Hahaha. I know, its not that far. Only an hour and a half. But, have to start small! Take care all!

No comments: