Not much is going on here in the North East. We had some snow the past week and I'm really sick of the cold. Let it be spring! March is right around the corner and I can not wait.
Tonight I'm going to Mom's house to watch the Oscars and eat good food and have a good time. Daddy is out TDY so we will have the house to ourselves. Anyone interested in who wins best actor? I want Leo DeCaprio to win but I have a feeling it will got to Eastwood or Foxx. I'm leaning towards Jamie Foxx. Everyone like him in Ray.
Anyway, work is driving me nuts. Our big trade show is in April and I handle the logistical portion of it. Read: the irritating, crappy portion of it no one else wants to do but has to get done. I like doing it, its high profile and the managers all see my work which is good. But its stressful.
Hope all is well wherever you are.
Love ~ Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment