Friday, October 28, 2005

Just 20 More Days Potter Fans!

Ok, I know this is not headline news for everyone, but I'm very excited, so bear with me--I just bought tickets for the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire movie, on IMAX!

Yes you heard me right, while everyone else is watching it in a mere normal theater, I (and Blaine too, if he's good) will be experiencing the Quidditch World Cup, dragons as big as buildings, and a larger than life return of You-Know-Who.

AND, as if that weren't enough, they released the soundtrack (just for listening, it doesn't go on sale until later) here, and it is incredible. I love the eighties-esque Yule Ball songs and the orchestral tracks are beautiful--new composer this time so it's a completely different sound.

*Contended Sigh* My happiness is complete.

1 comment:

BellsforStacy said...

I am very excited about this too! Though I don't know if we will get to see it in Imax. :( But we'll see. I will definitely be among the first to buy tickets!