Thursday, March 09, 2006
Creating something that doesn't exist
I thought that everyone might want to see what I am up to these days. So here is a pendant I created in a computer program. I plan on having it made into a real object someday soon so I will post a picture of that when it is done.
Love, Blaine
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Share your news!
Let us know what's going on with you and your family! If you need any help with the blog, please email me at
bellsforstacy at gmail dot com.
Other Family Sites
Meryl's "My Bit of Earth"
Stacy's Pictures
Allen and Tina's Pictures
About Me
Allen and Tina
BellsforStacy
Megan
Meryl
eichak
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(9)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
2007
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2006
(54)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(8)
33 Days To Go
Trying Something New
The netzero email is dead
Request
Very Cool
Creating something that doesn't exist
Sad Face
Envelopes
►
February
(8)
►
January
(4)
►
2005
(66)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2004
(41)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment