Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Trip to Wisconsin

David and I took a trip to Wisconsin last week. We saw both of David's brothers in Chicago. We took a tour of the Harley plant which was not boring however, I didn't really understand how they made the engines for the motorcycles but they sure were busy doing it. We then went up to Door County the peninsula part of WI (where David's Grandparents use to live) We road around on the motorcycle most of one day. It is pretty up there and we had great weather.

We visited David's cousin, then after going to a vintage motorcycle show, we traveled down to Bill and Mary Petersons. They have a great place with a great view.

I am going to send Stacy some of the pictures I took on the trip. The most interesting one is of a goat that is on the roof of a restaurant in Sister's Bay in Door Co.
We had a good vacation, it was great to get to get away from all the stuff and it was great to visit family on the way.

Anita

No comments: