Thursday, November 09, 2006
To Stacey, Kenda
I just found this cast list for "The Other Boleyn Girl", with Natalie Portman as Anne. The rest of the cast I can really see well, but I'm just not sure about the Natalie-as-Anne thing. Natalie Portman's characters just always seem to be so . . . nice. I think she's really going to have to tap a different side of herself to be able to pull it off. Opinions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not sure on her ... LOVE Scarlett as Mary though. I think I would have put a red head in as Ann. I'd go with a Kierra Knightly (not a red head I know) she's a little more flirtatious and dangerous I think. Conniving. I might be able to see a swap actually, Scarlett I think would have more depth and vampiness to be an Ann. While Natalie could do the more homely Mary.
Either way - super excited to see the flick.
Yes, I think Kierra Knightly would have been great too. I mean, I'm sure Natalie Portman can *play* Ann, but I'm not sure that she can *be* Ann. The rest of the cast is going to be gorgeous though--I'm actually surprised that they got so many "names".
Post a Comment