Well I figured it out. I hope this posts to the right account. We had an open house today for David's office. I think it went really well. I am very tired but it is good because this is the last event we have this season at our house. We have a couple more parties but they aren't here.
The weather was warm so it was nice to have a party but it doesn't really feel like Christmas.
We are all well. Friday, David and I, Brian and Megan and Ron (Megan's Boyfriend) are headed to KS to have Christmas with Stacy and Lewis, Carolyn's family and my mom. After Christmas, the Ohio group are going to Northern Wisconsin to go ski's with David's brothers and their families. Then there is a wedding on Dec. 30th (David's cousin's son). On Dec. 31 we are headed back to Ohio for New Years.
I hope that all of you have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
Anita
Sunday, December 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah Mom you did it perfectly! Wonderful!
Post a Comment