Monday, August 25, 2008

Dad's Bike Tour of the U.S.

Some of you know. Dad has a motorcycle. I know, I know. SHOCKER!

But, he's decided he's going to take the thing on an extended trip across the country. And I'm not entirely sure how the trip plans out for the rest of the month ... but he started off in Las Vegas with mom (they towed the bike) then went on to Salt Lake City where he stayed with family friends. He went from their to some base just outside Lincoln, Nebraska, and today he's on his way to Chicago. Mom will join him in Chicago on Tuesday, than they both fly home to California on Sunday.

So October 18th Dad flies BACK to Chicago to get the bike. He will drive it to Dayton on the 19th, and then back to California through Kansas and Albquerque.

Pray for safe travels for my Daddy!

No comments: