Friday, September 24, 2004

Fall Fun

Family News

Good to hear from Mary and hope you get the hang out of it so we can all hear from Uncle Orrie!

For myself I do not have much to say. New England is going to explode in color in the next few weeks. I'm sorry to say but I'm sad to see the summer go. The fall should be beautiful, but it brings with it a very cold winter. I'm not very keen on snow. Guess I should have thought of that before I moved here huh! :) Maybe, should funds allow, I'll get some skiing in this year!

Lewis's birthday is on the 2nd of October, and his parents are flying up to West Point that weekend and we are driving down to meet them. TCU is playing Army. Texas is football country guys...the go great distance to see their teams play! Lewis's brother (who is in the Navy) is coming up from Virginia Beach as well. His wife may join also. We'll see.

Other than that everything is well. I'm moving out of my apartment next week (YEAH!) and into a nicer place further west of Boston. But I've learned that when traveling, everyone within a thirty mile radius of the city says they live in Boston. I think half of Massachusetts (except those on the Cape) claim to be from Boston.

Hope to hear from everyone soon. Take care!

No comments: