Okay. I thought I could have two blogs. This one being dedicated to family news and information.
Please share with us whats happening and whats going on in your lives. I think everyone wants to keep in touch with the comings and goings, since we are all so spread out.
So tell us all whats up! Post pictures, post addresses, or what you did the week before last. We're all interested. I know I am.
The direct link to this page is http://familydigest.blogspot.com/
Talk to you soon!
Tuesday, September 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, I don't have any news, however, I can come to this site and see how others are doing. And who knows I might have news some time.
Anita
Dear family and friends
I'm writing a short note to see if this works as I had written a rather long note and then I wasn't able to post it. So here goes...my test message.
Mary B-P
Dear family-
Well it worked so here goes more news about the Peterson's. We are watching the Ivan Storm as it was heading right for Will in Tallahassee, Florida. He assures us that he will be fine but "mom" still worries. It looks like he will get lots of rain instead of the key of the storm. He really likes his job and is having fun with it. He has hired 9-11 "Miller Girls" for the promotions he has to do. He is planning to be home for Christmas for about a week. Then we'll be able to hear all his stories.
Kate is a senior at UW-Madison and getting her schedule all set. She has changed classes and trying to find those that fit all the requirements she needs so she can graduate next December. She is heading to Kansas to see a friend from high school this weekend. She continues to have fun and studies hard when she's not being a nanny.
Bill is back at school again and settling in for another year of teaching math. He is coaching girls golf and the season started before school did so its about over. He will be glad when its over so he can get home earlier each night. He has been super busy with the yard and garden. Didn't get most of the items on the summer "to do" list done but he golfed a lot. He didn't go with Kate and I to Dad's wedding as his stomach was acting up so now we're doing all the test to be told they don't know why his stomach is the way it is. This is something he has lived with since being 16 so gets discouraged with having the problem and not being able to fix it.
I'm busy with work and just got back from Indiana where I was asked to speak at the state's family strengthening conference on relative caregiving. Its always fun to be the "expert". You know the definition of an expert is someone who lives 50 miles away. I'm also doing lots of programs on family caregiving and will be part of the Governor's conference on aging next week. Needless to say I'm staying out of trouble.
We went to a Badger Football game last week and have a couple more games to go to. We will go to one near Bill's birthday with friends to celebrate his 50th birthday!
Not much else and I'm sure you're all bored by now. Take care and stay in touch.
Thanks Stacy for doing this for us!
Mary B-P
OK i don't know how to post on this, i think i am just posting a comment, not actually a post, which is ok i guess, but i'm trying to make a post initially, not a comment, though thinking about it now i'm not sure what i would say, but i think i just made my own blogging site by accident cause i wanted to post not being anoymous. and i wanted to post on the blog, how do i become a contributer? how exactly does it work?! no one has said anything about it and i'm not seeing anything that says how to do it. so i need to know, maybe i'll just ask brian or mom
ok i don't know why i can't post on this thing, but i think it's because i deleted the email that this thing sent me. cause according to the main blogging info page in order to post on the actual page, i need to be on some kind of list. so i need a new email. and that means i have to wait till monday at least, or till stacy is near a computer, i will email her too.
Megan
Post a Comment