Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Cute Pictures

I enjoyed the pictures. Kenda is very creative. I know that Emma's costume had assistance from Grandmother, but I know that the majority of the work was Kenda's. Carolyn looks very scary, I had to look twice. We were very boring for Halloween. Megan did go downtown to the party district as a gangster(40's era). I think she had a good time.
Voted today. Hope that it is over today. Not sure that is going to happen. The one thing that concerns me is that we (the Eichhorn's) lived in Florida in 2000 and lived through that mess and now we live in Ohio, hopefully, we will not have to live through that here. However, with all of the law suits that have been filed in this state it doesn't look like it will be over before Christmas.
Well take care
Anita

No comments: