Tuesday, November 02, 2004

SUCCESS!!!

HA HA HA! I'm so happy that the invite for Carolyn worked! It was my arch nemesis, a thorn in my side! I'm thrilled that we are all here! I will get invites out to Juanita and the others that Carolyn supplied email addresses for ASAP. Glad the hurdle of Carolyn's invite has been jumped. I was thinking I'd have to go down there and set her up at Christmas!

Voted today. It was in this secret building, a polling station with no signs, no labels. I know that people easily frustrated would not vote there. They wouldn't find it! There was one little tiny sign (on a piece of paper and a stick). I had to drive around the block a few times to get there.

I'm as nervous as a kitten in a room full of rocking chairs! Watch for bad voting practices everyone! And good luck America!

No comments: