Thursday, April 14, 2005

An Award's Banquet

Tonight my co-worker and I are heading in to Boston to attend the New England Direct Market Association awards banquet. Our 2004 iPod (we gave away iPod's as the prize) campaign won an award it seems. We didn't create it or anything, the agency we hired did, so really it's there award. But like Amy said when I asked why we were invited, "We paid for it." So I guess that makes us winners by association.


So that's kind of exciting news. May 14-17th I'll be traveling with Mom down to Pittsburg to visit and scout the place for wedding plans. :) I love my wedding. I haven't had it yet but I love it!


Hope all is well where you are. Boston's nearly blooming! We had a freak snow storm a few days ago (didn't stick) and the temperatures are warming up nicely. We're all coming out of hibernation!

Take Care ~ Love Stacy

No comments: