I have just recently returned from a trip to KS and OH. When I left MA there was snow everywhere. There was considerably less snow when I returned last week and now it is almost gone. I visited Mom and dad while in KS and they seem to be doing well. They had just recently moved to another apartment that seems to better meet their needs. I also checked up on Brian and Megan in OH. They had a better stocked pantry and refrigerator after I left which made them happy. They have just started a new quarter and both are working so they are busy.
I looks like with David's job and some trips planned this spring we will also be busy. Hopefully, the weather will stay nice so David can get out his motorcycle and we can explore New England.
Anita
Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment