Let there be music. Stacy is this from the CD 'Country'?
How long does the music last? (I am not finished writing this blog and I just noticed that the music has ended).
While I am commenting I will wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. David and I are going to Chicago to celebrate with his brothers. Megan and Brian are going up as well. Megan has big plans to go shopping in downtown Chicago.
We are also looking forward to having my mom come at Christmas. Megan and Brian are flying out so we are all going to be together. We have friends who have a second home in Vermont so David and the kids will be going up there after Christmas for a bit of skiing. David has new skis so he is excited every time snow is mentioned in the forecast.
Hope You all have a Safe and Great Holiday Season
Anita
PS. We are also looking forward to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire which we will be seeing Nov 19th at noon with Stacy and Lewis. I will say that Lewis thinks we are all certifiable.
Friday, November 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment