It seemed only proper, since I'm officially in Dallas and all. Lewis and I arrived yesterday, late, and moved into our apartment today. Which means, we have the keys and all, but our furniture wont be here until early next week. So we'll see. So far so good. I have a job lined up with my old company as an underwriting assistant. The pay is good and the benefits are ideal and they will be flexible with my schedule. I will continue to look for work in Marketing, but for now its nice to have the security of the pay check.
Its close to hot down here in Texas. Not at all what I'm used to. Its strange, it was only two years in Boston but it feels like I was there a lot longer. It was harder to leave than I anticipated. I guess that's just the way it goes. Change is scary.
Hope all is well and we'll see you all soon!
Love,
Stacy
Thursday, January 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Stacy I am going to Dallas next week 2/6/06 - 2/10/06 for training. would love to see you if you ar not busy with wedding plans. Otherwise we'll see you at you wedding.
Rita
Post a Comment