Monday, January 23, 2006

Missing Kitchen Chair

I am on hold with Direct TV so I am going to blog a minute. The movers lost one of our kitchen chairs. This mover had difficulties getting our load on the truck they sent so they had the niffty idea to put our chairs into our packed wardrobes (for those that don't normally move that is a big no-no). So in reality we don't know if we only have a chair missing or a whole wardrobe. It is hard to figure out if you are missing clothes because you don't miss them until you need them. So over the next few days I am going to try to track down the Kitchen chair which is some where between here and Bedford, MA.
Take Care
Anita

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we were wondering if you had moved yet. I just heard about it a coupleof days ago. Paul is going to Dayto with his boss who is briefing Dave on Wednesday. Where is stacy living in Dallas. I am supposed to go to Dallas next week 1/7-11/06. I would love to see her then. Email me her address yogadkan@hotmail.com let me hear from you too.
Rita Schubert