Glad to hear that all the former New England Eichorns have made it safely to their new respective homes. And Stacey, I'm completely digging your TV stand--very creative!
Blaine is off on a field trip today. I think it's so much fun that he's still going on field trips as a senior in college. They were going to two places in Kansas City. Of course, I don't remember what one was, but the other was something like a factory that makes duct work? He really does get to see so much completely random--but at the same time, still kind of interesting--stuff. Last week we went to a "bronze pour" at his co-worker's studio. I expected to be a little bored, but it was really quite an event. (See "A Hot Date" if you're interested in seeing pictures.)
I am, of course, stranded at home studying for the bar. I'm really just ready to get it over with, but at the same time I still have so much work to do! So far my practice tests at home have gone really well, but I take an all day, simulated conditions, etc., etc., test this Saturday so we'll see if I can pass with a little more pressure. My review class is over next week, and then I have a full week to study on my own--17 days left in total.
Moe and Porter have been good distractions though. I had an orientation for Moe's obedience class (again!) last night, and we have our first Dog Scouts (yes, there really is such a thing!) meeting on Monday.
So, overall things are pretty much plugging along....
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment