Wednesday, February 01, 2006

You'll Find It

I promise you'll find the sewing machine mom. I bet they just put it in some silly place that doesn't make sense. Like ... with the power tools or something.

Dallas is good. I've been at the job a little over a week now and its going well. Everyone around me has pretty much decided that I'll promote quickly to the higher position. I'm still not certain that's what I want but their is a greater pay jump associated with that ... so ... who am I to turn my nose up at it? My manager came up today and sat with me and took me to lunch. It was nice to talk about things that have been vexing me. She seems really nice.

The house is good. Slowly coming together. We bought these two pots on sale at Home Depot and are using them as a TV stand. We're eventually going to paint the board on top of it red. I kind of like it! And aftewards, in a new house, those pots will make beautiful patio decorations! I think the red will match the rust nicely. :)

Anyway. That's my bit of creativity today.

BTW - if anyone is looking to print digital pictures, I really recommend www.MPIX.com. They just fixed their servers and did an upgrade and now their upload time is faster than anyone elses I've used lately. And I uploaded 130 pictures yesterday, each of them over 5MB and it took like a minute. It was amazingly quick. And the price is comparable to the other places and they package / ship the photographs better.

Just a suggestion! ;) Talk to all soon and hope things are well wherever you are.

Love ~ Stacy

No comments: