We just got back from Pittsburg, KS where we spent July 4. David and I and mom left on Sunday the 2nd. David had to make a quick trip to Wichita to do a little business, but we returned to Carolyn's for Low Country Boil ( for those in need of explanation corn, potatoes, sausage, gulf shrimp all cooked in the same pot) It was all very good.
We had a very good fourth, I need to add to Stacy's blog in that she should also thank her dad who she called several times for assistance with her car. I must say, however, that Lewis was a real trooper to work with assistance of a phone.
In the evening Dennis, Blaine, & David set off fireworks. The rest of us watched the fun.
Hope all of you had a great 4th.
Take Care
Anita
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And one thing she forgot to say--David's enthusiasm with the fireworks was adorable (not a word one can often properly use to describe an Air Force General, to be sure). It was fun to watch him have so much fun.
Post a Comment