As you probably all saw, the snow came to Boston not long after it visited Mary. We were snowed in much of Saturday and all day Sunday. There is as much as 3 feet in some areas, we only received 2, but that's a lot! All the cars in our parking lot on the exposed side were buried to their antennas in snow. Luckily, gusting winds cleared my car off for me, and pushed the snow onto the other cars.
Megan and Brian are moved into their new place (the condo mom mentions in an earlier post) and are adjusting. Brian is not pleased with the "size" of his new home, but as a new inductee into the real world, I think he'll find this new home the best of his near future options! They are both attending college there in Ohio.
Mom and Dad expect to be in Boston on Friday evening, with their household goods not arriving for a few days. The inconvient life of a family at the service of its country. But remarkably, having even with having moved a few months earlier, the family is in good spirits. I miss them terribly and feel left out of this experience. Moving so often made us all very close and I feel neglected and abandoned. The curse of the first born and first to leave.
But soon they will be here. And then I will miss my siblings. At least I will get to visit Jack the dog with regularity! :) Small joys, people, small joys.
I joined a choir. They are singing the Messaih for their Spring performance and I hope to be ready enough to sing with them. We shall see. Hope all is well where you are and if you're anywhere near the frigid temperatures of the North East ... stay warm!
~ Stacy
No comments:
Post a Comment