Megan was the first one to point out to me that Regulus was R.A.B., and after she said it I was sure she was right, for the reason you pointed out ... the foreshadowing in the beginning. Regulus being a former death eater who was later killed by Voldemort fit in with that perfectly.
I really like Lupin to, I just wonder where she's going with that. Is that just a random fact thrown in or how does it advance the story? Either way. And for my big question -- is the guy that kills the guy evil? What do you think? I'm thinking no. Although JKR leaves it WAY open to go either way. The fight Dumbledore has with him, telling him he has to do it and the guy doesn't want to. Dumbledore pleading with him in the end... But then -- Dumbledore says early on -- "Since I'm so smart my mistakes are usually on a grand scale." Well this would have been a grand mistake. But I dont like it. It smells to me and I think the guy is good.
What do you think?
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment