Okay I have some questions about Harry Potter 6 that I'm interested to hear everyones opinion on. I know Meryl's read the new book and Mom has and Megan has and Kenda has. Talking about it here was Kenda's great idea actually -- she just finished the book today.
So, my questions. And I won't go into too much here until I figure out who hasn't read it yet that's going to. I don't want to spoil it. But the Lupin love thing at the end? What does that have to do with anything? And what did you all think of the book overall? I really liked it. I had a hard time putting this one down. I don't think I'll make it till the seventh book. I guess I'll just have to be pysched about the 4th movie in November!
Hope everyone is doing well.
-- Stacy
Sunday, July 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment