Mom and Dad came to Boston Tuesday afternoon for Dad's Conference. Still not sure what that conference was about. Military communications? Electronics? I dont know. I walked around the trade show floor and still didn't quite get what they were selling.
At any rate. Mom, Dad and I went out to eat on Tuesday evening, early, because Dad had a function that night. Mom and I walked around the mall a little bit, and then Lew met up with us. His work was having a function downtown, so we went to that for an hour. Mom and I watched the Baseball game.
Wednesday afternoon I got off work early and went to Mom and Dad's hotel and walked around the convention with mom. We were bandits! We stole all the free stuff; pens, calculators, doo-hickies. We took it all! Mom knew no shame. I at least feigned interest in the company. Mom just took stuff.
After that Mom took me to the commissary and stocked my fridge (thanks mom!) and then we went to the mall. I bought a new outfit (I say I bought but we all know Mom treated) and then Mom had another fancy dinner to go to Friday night so she bought a beautiful jacket to go to that. It really is very nice.
After that Lew met us for dinner, we had dinner, then drove mom back to the hotel.
This morning they are flying across the country to San Francisco so Dad can speak to the School of Engineering at Fresno State University (His Masters Alma Mater).
Bye mom, bye dad! It seems like I never spend enough time with you any more :( Oh well. See you at Christmas!
Thursday, October 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment