Either this site is too complicated or there is nothing going on. I created this at the request of my mother and her sister, and still nothing is happening in either of your lives to warrant sharing?
See, I dont believe that. What I do believe is that you share so often anyways, by way of phone or email, that you have nothing left to say or write here! So these links are just taking up space! :)
For those of you not aware, Granddad Severs was hospitalized recently, though I've been assured he is in fair condition now, under the circumstances. My grandmother is fighting a cold.
Everything here in Boston is fine. Weather is turning cold. We had our first freeze last night. Its barely October. The cold weather has reeked havoc on my sinuses, and I'm suffering because of it. Not enough to keep me from working though, so I just get to muddle through on cold medicine. YUCK!
Hope all is well where you are. Talk to you soon.
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is not too complicated, I just think that we are all busy and this has not gotten to be a habit yet. Give it time. I will write a regular post to give an update on Dad's condition. I think that it will catch on.
Anita
Post a Comment